How to play safe with sirlotto.com
We provide a safe and secure environment for playing the lottery.
Playing with us should be an exciting and pleasurable experience for adults using our services and the protected environment is designed to ensure it remains so.
Staying in Control
Most people do of course play within their means, but for some it can become a problem.
It may help you to keep control and avoid gambling becoming a problem to remember the following:
- Gambling should not be viewed as a way of making money – it should make you feel excited or entertained.
- Only play with what you can afford to lose – know your limit before you start and stick to it.
- If you want to stop playing on this website (and other websites where facilities are available) then you can exclude yourself for periods of 6 months to 10 years. More information so called ‘self-exclusion’ is set out lower down on this page.
Gambling becoming a problem
If you have any concerns about your gambling then there are some questions that have been created by an organization called Gamcare which you can ask yourself and are designed to help you indicate a problem:
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount you have gambled or time you have spent doing it?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
These questions are provided to help an individual decide if he or she has a problem and needs to seek help.
There are lots of non-gambling organisations that can provide free support and assistance to anyone with a gambling problem.
If you feel problem gambling applies or may apply to you, we recommend you contacting one of those organisations for advice / guidance.
The following websites belong to just a few of them, but you google ‘problem gambling & self-help’ to find many more.
Each link contains guidance that you can read, and also help line numbers and an e-mail address that you can contact if you would like confidential advice and support: National Council on problem gambling
- National Council on problem gambling
The National Council on Problem Gambling is the UK's national advocate for programs and services to assist problem gamblers and their families. The mission of the NCPG is to increase public awareness of pathological gambling, ensure the widespread availability of treatment for problem gamblers and their families, and to encourage research and programs for prevention and education.
- GAMCARE (UK)
GamCare has a commitment to promote responsible attitudes to gambling and to work for the provision of proper care for those who have been harmed by gambling dependency.
- Gamblers anonymous (UK)
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to do something about their own gambling problem and to help other compulsive gamblers do the same.
- Gamblers anonymous international service office
Gamblers anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem.
If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or play (of 18 years old), we recommend the installation of filtering software in order to restrict the internet access to children and minors.
There are a number of third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer’s access to the Internet:
for further information.
- Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content:
- CYBERsitter filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block:
- SaferInternet a site co-funded by the European Union provides comprehensive information about internet filter software and offers a free test version:
- Software is available to prevent an individual computer from accessing gambling internet sites:
Setting your spending limit restricts the amount you can spend over a selected period. You can set a daily, weekly and/or monthly spending limit.
Voided orders do not count towards the wager limit when voided within the specific limit period.
Bonus funds and free tickets are considered as real money in terms of counting towards your wager limits.
To to set any limits you can either:
- Contact customer services directly by telephone or live chat; or
- Email us at[email protected]with details of your account and stating the period you would like to opt-out for.
Increases and removals of your limit are subject to a 24 hour cooling off period before taking effect.
All of our customer service staff receive training on problem gambling issues and will be able to talk you through all of the tools we have highlighted above to help you manage your gambling.
Please note that our staff cannot provide advice or support on problem gambling and you should contact the third party support services we have identified above if you wish to seek such support or advice.
Customer History and Balance
You can easily access your full history of deposits, orders, wins and withdrawals within 'My Account'.
Your balance is always available through the 'My Account' page and can also be seen in the bar that floats on the top of every page.
Terms and Conditions
For our Terms and Condition, see the Help & Info menu.
Our responsibilitie - Underage Gambling
It not permitted for anyone under the age of 18 to gamble with us. This is the law as it affects us, regardless of your location and local laws.
We check ID and age as a matter of course automatically, but also reserve the right to ask for age and ID verification documents from any customer.
We will suspend an account pending ID and age verification and will close an account if such verification is not forthcoming.
Please note that if anyone under the age of 18 is found to have opened an account with us, the account will be closed, all tickets will be voided, all deposits returned and all winnings forfeited.